Roth's history

1947 to this day
Roth Werke GmbH developed from a small crafts business to an internationally operating group of companies. Product and program diversification as well as increasing internationalization of the business activities are the key for the helathy growth of the group.

1947
Foundation of the company Bögel & Roth by Heinrich Roth, Andreas and Christian Bögel. Heinrich Roth is general partner and director of the company. Production of wash stoves and bed stones.

1961
Beginning of Manfred Roth's activity.

1963
Heinrich Roth and his son Manfred take over all company shares in 1963. Continuation of the company as Metallwerk Roth KG. Production of steel heating oil tanks.

1969
Manfred Roth takes sole control of the company following his father’s death.

1992
Foundation of the factory in Bischofswerda - today Roth Umwelttechnik.

2004
Claus-Hinrich Roth, Christin Roth-Jäger and Anne-Kathrin Roth become partners of the company alongside their father Manfred Roth. 

Today
Roth Industries is still a family-owned business and the next generation has already established a foothold.



Claus-Hinrich Roth, Christin Roth-Jäger, Dr. Anne-Kathrin Roth and Manfred Roth